L'Empire de l'Oublie.... Index du Forum
L'Empire de l'Oublie....
Guilde dans Xhodon

L'Empire de l'Oublie.... Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: A Layman Looks At The Lords Prayer ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Empire de l'Oublie.... Index du Forum -> (Les Elfes Blancs) -> Idées et Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
melonren

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 18:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: A Layman Looks At The Lords Prayer Répondre en citant

A Layman Looks at the Lord's Prayer
by W. Phillip Keller

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK A Layman Looks at the Lord's Prayer

A Layman Looks at the Lord's Prayer book BitTorrent free

His..other..titles..include..A..Layman..Looks..at..the..Lords..Prayer,..Splendor..from..the..Sea,..Lessons..from..a..Sheepdog,..and..A..Gardener..Looks..at..the..Fruits..of..the..SpiritSignOnMyAccountBasketHelp....Menu....Find....MyAccount....•....My....Purchases....Advanced....Search....Browse....Collections....Rare....Books....Textbooks....Booksellers....Sell....Books....Community....Help....Close....Search....By....Keyword....By....Title....By....Author....By....ISBN....By....Publisher....By....Collection....Find....Advanced....Search....Indeed,....those....who....are....ordinary....believers....can....grasp....this....book--it....contains....no....difficult....discussion....of....esoteric....theological....terms--but....the....book....has....much....broader....applicationReaders..will..especially..appreciate..the..authors..masterful..ability..to..create..detailed..implications..through..his..storytelling8.50x5.50x0.50...inchesThis....is....an....author....I've....been....meaning....to....read....for....over....a....decadeBookseller....Inventory....#....0802446442....More....Information....About....This....Seller........Ask....Bookseller....a....Question....Buy....New....US$....25.84....Convert....Currency....Add....to....Basket....Shipping:....FREE....Within....U.S.A0802446442..TITLE:..LAYMAN..LOOKS..AT..THE..LORD'S..PRAYERAUTHOR:..KELLER,..W..PHILLIPISBN..10:..0802446442ISBN..13:..9780802446442BINDING:..PaperbackPUBLICATION..DATE:..1976PAGES:..155DESCRIPTION:..This..is..a..new..item

Indeed,....this....book,....given....the....author's....skill....in....finding....relevant....cross-reference....material....to....the....language....of....the....model....prayer,....can....serve....as....an....inspiration....to....sermon....speakers....who....can....find....a....great....deal....of....material....in....order....to....serve....their....congregations....in....a....message....or....a....series....of....messages....on....the....subjectFind..Related..Products&#9660&#9650..Books..>>..Christian..Living..>>..Prayer..>>..General..>>..Practical..Instruction..Books..>>..Christian..Living..>>..Prayer..>>..General..>>..Praying..Scripture..Christian..Living..>>..Prayer..>>..General..>>..Practical..Instruction..Christian..Living..>>..Prayer..>>..General..>>..Praying..Scripture..Author/Artist..Review&#9660&#9650..I'm..the..author/artist..and..I..want..to..review..A..Layman..Looks..at..the..Lord's..PrayerWas...this...review...helpful?...Helpful...Votes:...YES...(2)......NO...(0)...Flag...as...inappropriate...Ronald...Ramsey...Jasper,...TN...Age:...45-54...Gender:...male...5...Stars...Out...Of...5...Good...response...June...1,...2011...Ronald...Ramsey...Jasper,...TN...Age:...45-54...Gender:...male...Quality:...4...Value:...4...Meets...Expectations:...5...We...have...had...a...good...response...to...A...Layman...Looks...at...the...Lord's...Prayer...during...our...adult...Sunday...School...classDespite..the..depths..of..that..passage,..often..referred..to..as..the..Lords..Prayer,..our..frequent..use..of..it..has..diminished..our..reliance..upon..itDestination,....Rates....&....Speeds....Stock....Image....7Particularly....in....this....most....recent....book,....one....will....find....themselves....fixated....upon....a....view....of....God....through....Christ....and....the....significance....of....salvation....through....Him

And....yet,....he....gently....rebukes....us....into....admitting....that....we....know....it....is....supposed....to....be....so....much....moreContentsPreface9..1..Our..Father11..2..Which..Art..in..Heaven25..3..Hallowed..Be..Thy..Name45..4..Thy..Kingdom..Come59..5..Thy..Will..Be..Done71..6..In..Earth..as..It..Is..in..Heaven87..7..Give..Us..This..Day..Our..Daily..Bread101..8..And..Forgive..Us..Our..Debts111..9..As..We..Forgive..Our..Debtors119..10..And..Lead..Us..Not..into..Temptation127..11..But..Deliver..Us..from..Evil137..12..For..Thine..Is..the..Kingdom..and..the..Power..and..the..Glory..for..Ever..Amen147..Copyright..All..thoughts..and..opinions..are..my..own.]Like..many..people,..I..am..familiar..with..the..appealing..rhythm..and..cadence..of..Matthew..6:9-13..and..find..it..a..frequent..area..of..my..own..personal..spiritual..reflection..and..study..[1]Phillip...Keller...is...a...line-by-line...study...of...the...Lord's...PrayerHe..doesn't..belabor..the..points..he..makes,..y..I..am..very..familiar..with..this..author's..book.."A..Shepherd..Looks..At..Psalm..23."..Although..this..book..has..been..out..for..several..years,..I..am..not..familiar..with..it

.more..flag..Like..see..review..Layman...Looks...at...the...Lord's...Prayer...Phillip...Keller...Published...by...Moody...Pub...(1977)...ISBN10:...0802446442...ISBN13:9780802446442...New...Paperback...Quantity...Available:...1...Seller...Revaluation...Books...(Exeter,...United...Kingdom)...Rating...[?]...Book...Description...Moody...Pub,...1977PaperbackHis....other....titles....include....A....Layman....Looks....at....the....Lords....Prayer,....Splendor....from....the....Sea,....Lessons....from....a....Sheepdog,....and....A....Gardener....Looks....at....the....Fruits....of....the....SpiritDestination,....Rates....&....Speeds....Stock....Image....9I...wish...that...his...interpretations,...or...perhaps...the...applications,...would...have...followed...a...bit...closer...to...the...text...at...timesThe..book..is..not..one..to..be..shunned..completely..though..and..its..value..should..be..appreciated..by..readersA....Layman....Looks....at....the....Lord's....Prayer....WThat...statement...seem...to...play...a...greater...role...in...some...of...his...interpretations...of...the...text...than...the...simple...meaning...of...the...text...itself

There...moves...through...it...a...beauty...and...serenity...which...no...mortal...man...can...fully...explainA..Layman..Looks..at..the..Lord's..Prayer..Keller,..WWho...could...pass...up...such...an...opportunityKeller..always..on..targetDestination,....Rates....&....Speeds....Stock....Image....8Destination,....Rates....&....Speeds....Stock....Image....6A...Bible...study...on...the...implications...within...the...Lord's...Prayer,...perhapsHowever,...the...review...was...not...influenced...in...any...way,...but...is...the...result...of...my...own...reading...of...the...book 5d8a9798ff

Les Loisirs du Chevalier d'Eon de Beaumont, Vol. 3: Sur Divers Sujets Importants d'Administrations, &C., Pendant Son Séjour en Angleterre (Classic Reprint) (French Edition)Amazing Pictures and Facts About Toronto: The Most Amazing Fact Book for Kids About Toronto (Kid's U)A COLOURFUL TRAIL BY A DRAGONFLY (1 Book 2)Giovanni and the otherMonogram+Christianity+Notebook+%28Monogram+Raw+150+Lined%29+%28Volume+39%2990 Devotions for Kids (Adventures in Odyssey Books)A Stolen Heart (Cimarron Creek Trilogy Book #1) Amanda CabotMoyen pour Augmenter les Revenus du Royaume de Plusieurs Millions: Cela ce Peut, Augmentant le Revenu des Terres, On Peut Faire Que le Bestial, ... par An, Et 2. Fois Plus (French Edition)Ready for ChristmasInterpreting Maritime History at Museums and Historic Sites (Interpreting History)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 18:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Empire de l'Oublie.... Index du Forum -> (Les Elfes Blancs) -> Idées et Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006